- Each member is required to show MyKAD when wish to borrow books.
- Each member is allowed to borrow 5 books for a period of 2 weeks
- Extend of the loan may be made only once to the next 2 weeks whether personally, through Web OPAC or call Circulation Counter.
- Books borrowed must be returned on or before the due date as stated in the book.
- Fines will be imposed on each member of the late return of library books for 10 cents a day for each of the books.
- If a borrowed book is lost, the borrower must either replace or pay the book price in the cash.