Collection Development and Management Division
The Collection Development and Management Division is a division that is responsible in manage and develop the collection that has in Kelantan Public Library Cooperation. .
This division has been divided into Collection Acquisition Unit and Documentation and Technical Unit.
Collection Acquisition Unit function as:
- Manage the acquisition materials either through purchasing, gifts or donation.
- Acquisition is based on the Kelantan Public Library Corporation policies which is towards the development of information and knowledge among the community.
Documentation and Technical Unit function as:
- Manage and process the new materials received from the Collection Acquisition Unit.
- Ensuring materials received from the Collection Acquisition Unit enough as list.
- Classed the materials received from the Collection Acquisition Unit according to the categories.
- Insert the materials data that has been classified into the library system.
- Continually organizing the data that has in library system to make sure the data that has been inserted is qualified the international standards.
- Create and print the call number in order to be posted to books that has been classified.
- Check the call number before send it to the shelf or branch library.
- Affix the location of the library materials before distribution.
- Distribute the library materials to the library branch.
- Make a list of materials that have been processed before send it to its destination.